What’s the difference between pressing Reset and Pressing Layout in Power Point.
When you accidently move a layout the temptation is to manually reposition it. However this will never be exactly as the original.
Re Apply a Layout
- The best thing to do is to Press the Layout button, choose the same Layout you had.
- This will put the place holder back in its place according to the theme you have used.
- Notice it has placed the placed holder back into the correct position.
- However the font has not conformed to the Design Theme.
- Pressing the Reset button will do two things, reset the layout to match the Design Theme you are using and make all the formatting conform as well.
Training available: www.azsolutions.com.au