Sharing Excel Files using One Drive is very easy. One Drive is a Microsoft Office product that’s why it plays well with other Microsoft Office products like Excel.
One person can be in the file making a change and at the very same time another can be seeing the changes take place right before their eyes.
- Open the Excel File
- If you have version 2013 or 2016 you will have a share icon on the top right hand corner
- Click the Share button
- Select Save to Cloud
- From the left hand side Select OneDrive
- From the right navigate through your OneDrive folders
- Double Click the OneDrive folder to store it in
- Make sure your name your file then Press Save