If you have a Word document created using Styles, for example as proposal, Facilitators Guide, documented procedures. You could take the main topics from the document and make them into slides. Text with a Heading 1 Style will become the Title Slide , text with a Heading 2 Style will become bulleted text.
Steps for PC
In Word add the Commad Button Send to Microsoft PowerPoint.
- From the Quick Access Tool Bar Select the More Button
- Select All Commands
- Scroll until you find Send to Microsoft PowerPoint
- Press Add
Steps for a Mac
- Save your word document as Rich Text
- In Power Point
- Select the Drop Down arrow from New Slide
- Select insert slides from Outline